Tuesday, July 22, 2008

House blog

I finally finished it! In our increasing effort to market this house, I created a blog about it. Yes, folks, a blog about our house. Describing it, showing pictures of it, hoping that the world sees it and someone comes along to buy it. Creative? Maybe. Inventive? Possibly. DESPERATE? You betcha!

Paul and I are taking off on Friday for a 10 day drive through French Canada. We have always traveled so well together, so of course, we're looking forward to this! Plus, we both really need a vacation. ☺ There will be a hotel, a B&B, a pool, some relaxation....and the computer. As much as I'd love to keep it at home, we'll need it to be in touch about the house (since our cell phones will be turned off). What if an offer comes in? And you know, since we'll be on vacation and doing our best to relax, that offer will be made at just the most inappropriate moment (see previous post about Waynee World weekend). It's ok though...we'll be ready for it.

After we get back, we'll have 2 more doctors appointments (2 new and different docs). One was recommended by a good friend of mine, the other was Paul's cousin Missy's doctor. You know, it only costs us $20 for a doctor visit, so we figure...why the hell not? I want to get to the bottom of this dilemma we're facing with the last 2 doctors and basically see what these others have to suggest. For grins and giggles.

I likely won't be able to update again until after vacation. Go check out the house blog! Let me know what you think (and if I've misspelled anything...).

Enjoy!

0 comments: