Friday, December 5, 2008

EIGHTEEN!

Yes, you read that right--they got 18 eggs from me today. That's 3 more than a year ago, and I think these are actually a bit bigger and better (or that's my hope). I'm SO FLIPPIN' SORE though. Need Darvocet...

We got there in good time (no traffic!) and were home by 9:30am. Kate was coming at 10:30am, so my wonderful hubby spent that hour rubbing my head. It was the nicest thing he could have done for me.

Kate came and cleaned for an hour straight--got this place looking and smelling very nice! Kate, THANK YOU SO MUCH for helping!!! I could never have done it.

I'm going to go take some drugs and lay down for a long nap. Tomorrow, we find out how many successfully fertilized (or at least made the first attempts to split). Even if that number is high, it could always go down by day 5, so we can't get too excited. But it's ok to have HOPE.

Drugs. I need drugs.....

0 comments: