Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Bump

Here, by request, is a photo taken moments ago of the baby bump. I'm 20 weeks and 3 days along, but it's not very impressive. In fact, I just look fat. Not pregnant, just fat. And my butt's big, but that's a whole other problem. ☺ I still have remnants of a waistband where my pants sit (most of the time), so maybe when that "rounds out," I'll actually look more pregnant.


It's getting uncomfortable for me to bed over these days. I can't imagine what it'll be like week after week until the end! Thankfully, things are going smoothly, as I've mentioned before. For that, I'm grateful.

Only 5 more classes left (Aug 7 is the last day). I'll be soooooo happy when this is over! This schedule is killing me. I HATE HATE Tuesdays and Thurdays right now. I'll stay at the vet clinic for a while longer. They've hired a new girl who started a couple weeks ago and will essentially replace me after I go. I don't know if I'll go back--depends on if they'll let me work on Saturdays only. Getting childcare during the week would be too tricky with Kate living WAY south of me and my job being WAY north of where we live. Doesn't really work out too well. I'd like to continue teaching, but not sure where. We'll see! I may just want to stay home and take care of babies!

More later!!

0 comments: