Friday, January 18, 2008

Stinky

So I've gotten through 3 weeks of school now and it's going pretty well! I've had a few minor bumps but they're smoothing themselves out nicely. It's definitely a much different semester. I think I have only 21 classes left (of 30), 7 weeks, 24.5 actual teaching hours, and 1470 actual teaching minutes left to go. WOO HOO!

Things have been BIZZY at home! We're trying to get the house ready to put on the market and sell. Well, that's no easy task. For anyone who's been to our home, you know it's pretty damned crowded around here. We have STUFF. So far, we've finished one room--the office. In fact, I'm sitting on the floor on a laptop typing this up (the computer's on a table tray). Paul has a desk and his computer, but mine is out for now--after we move, we'll each have our own again. I already miss mine *sniff*. Anyway, I've been packing like CrAzY! And throwing out, and organizing, and donating, and shredding...

The new fertility doctor is going to be ready to start up with us in March. I had to wait until I finish teaching at NCC--it's just too hard to do both. I'll still be teaching at WCC (which hasn't started yet--it will at the end of January...oh shit, we're getting close, aren't we...). Anyway, that will be only one night a week. I'll still work at the vet clinic as well but that's just a couple days a week, so it'll be tolerable.

Everyone's doing well. My mom's on her way to Florida with her best friend, Barb. I look so forward to the emails about how warm it is there (note: this last sentence was DRIPPING with sarcasm). The kids are all healthy and doing well. If you'd like to see the most recent pictures of everyone, check out the photo site: http://picasaweb.google.com/beckysensei There are some good ones on there from Christmas!

Hope everyone reading this is doing well!

0 comments: