Monday, June 23, 2008

Go Cubs go!


I think this says it all. :)
(Feel free to email me if you have no idea what this means).

This past weekend was action-packed, as they all seem to be these days. Birthday parties, work, more parties. Last night had a little bit of relaxation, which was nice. Definitely needed.

The house price has officially been lowered. I think I had the slight expectation of increased traffic through here, but of course, that hasn't happened. I'm more impatient than I thought--I want this place SOLD!! I keep dreaming about that house we saw. If you're interested in seeing it, click here. It's pretty--there's actually a wet bar in the family room. PERFECT for entertaining! That's what we hope for--a house in which we can host parties and get-togethers, and have enough room for people to stay over if they visit (my friend Cathy said she can totally see herself [and her boys] sleeping in the basement!). Cath, there would actually be a ROOM you could stay in. :)

I think our biggest fear with this is that we'll have little to no negotiating room. A house 2 doors down from us sold for $190K. It was a foreclosure that, from what we heard, was a DUMP on the inside. Some people bought it and are fixing it up. The thought of our house selling for the same $$ as that one is depressing, especially given all we've done to it. Keep your fingers crossed that it sells soon! I'm pretty sure we won't be lowering the price any further.

In infertility news, well, there really isn't any. I set up 2 appointments in the next couple of weeks to see 2 different doctors. We won't know much until those happen. I'm ready to try anything at this point, even if it's starting the adoption process. Ignoring this whole issue hasn't made it go away. Again, my patience is being tested. HOOCHIE MAMA, is it ever.

A few days of good weather this week means for more scooter riding! It almost didn't start on Saturday--not sure what happened, but it did eventually. I charge the battery on occasion, which seems to help. I haven't had any problems so far this year (someone knock something wood for me, please).

More later!

0 comments: