Sunday, June 1, 2008

JUST DO IT.

How is it on my one day to sleep in, I wake up at 5am? Ugh. It wasn't even the kind of wake-up where I could lay in bed for an hour. I was too restless so...here I sit.

**IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO
MAKE A DONATION TO NF!!**

As many know, Paul and I are participating in the Great Steps for NF walk on Saturday the 7th with the Whittenhall's. If you have a chance, click on my donation site (also on the right-hand side of the screen) for more info. It's a very worthy cause and I thank those who have already donated (Matt! Mom! Leslie! Peggy!). I have a $250 goal and right now, I'm $75 away from it. HELP ME GET TO THAT GOAL! Come on...you know you want to. Donate as little or as much as you want. It's tax-deductible, people. Just do it. (Dad...are you out there????)

I'm headed outside to finish planting some flowers and plants. We have a busy day today! This afternoon, we'll drive to Minooka for the first birthday of the son of Paul's cousins. He was adopted recently from Guatemala and he's beautiful! Should be a lot of fun! For those of you who were on the dance floor at the wedding, there were 3 adorable little blond girls who kicked up their heels with anyone who would join them--this is their family we're seeing today.

Keep your fingers crossed for nice weather! I'm hoping to ride the scooter this week (of course, that's my goal EVERY week!!!).

0 comments: