Friday, September 19, 2008

House update

We're getting there!! The front has been sided, and tomorrow morning the gutter and soffit will be added. I think they're planning to do the ceramic tile inside as well. It's been CRAZY but exciting to get this finished. I want to get this place relisted as fast as possible. Then SOLD!!! It's funny...people keep saying to me that after all this work, we're going to want to stay here. Um, NO. The fact still remains that there isn't enough room for us. YES, it's nice inside and out, but still too small, especially if we want to start a family.

Speaking of that, we're putting it off another month. Too much to deal with right now.

Springfield crowd (only 3 of them...but that's still a lot!) is coming tomorrow for the weekend! We'll be shopping as the tile and gutter are going in, so by the time we return tomorrow, the house will be as good as new. Except for the stairs.

I'm still working on those. My goal is to have them done by the time I leave for bowling next Wednesday.....

Enjoy the beautiful weekend ahead!!

0 comments: