Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Gimme a big WOO HOO!


This is the scene I just found in my front yard. Can I hear a collective YIPPEE? This sign is up, the house blog has been updated, and we have our first realtor walk-thru tomorrow. Next stop? SOLD! (I hope...)

I don't have much time to write today--I have my first official physical therapy appointment in an hour. I went last week for a consultation and really learned a lot! I've had problems with my back since 1989. I hope to alleviate some of the pain I've been feeling the last few months and eventually do stuff that normal people do (walk, stand, shop, etc.). These have been issues for a long time--I know how to deal with them for the most part, and I try not to make a big deal of them, but it's not always easy. Now might be when I can get them really under control!

Check out the house blog for new photos!! If you've visited our house before but haven't seen it since we cleared it out, you'll be quite amazed!

0 comments: