Saturday, November 8, 2008

The big push

The next few Saturdays are about to be spent entirely in front of the computer, working on the online class. It's all I think about these days--how to format everything, what to include, which activities to assign, etc. My thoughts are consumed with this class and I can't WAIT for it to be finished!!! I still have a long way to go, but it isn't unrealistic to think I'll be done by my Dec 1st deadline.

Yesterday, I made the grave mistake of going to World Market. Anyone who knows me knows that I adore ANYTHING with an Eiffel Tower on it, or French written on it. It's for this reason I should never go into this store. There's so much French/France-related stuff there!! I ended up with 3 ET ornaments (or hornaments, as Robert used to call them). It could have been a whole lot worse. When Kumiko was here for our wedding, I took her to this store and she LOVED it. The girl is a shopper and that place definitely piqued her interest! She bought us our wedding gift there--an Eiffel Tower wine rack. Unfortunately, it's been in storage, but once we move, that baby will be the focal point of some room! I need to stay away from there....far, far away.

No news on the IVF front. Nothing will start happening until my period starts, which should be in another 8 days or so. I'm going to call the doctor this coming week to get an idea of which protocol we'll be doing. I think we have to order the drugs as well. I'm not sure what we'll be doing, but I want to be totally prepared for what comes next. If things go as I imagine, I'll be ready for egg retrieval somewhere around my birthday. Oh, yippee.

Enjoy the weekend! We have Maddie's birthday party tomorrow morning, so be sure to look for photos in the evening! (we'll be stopping to see Busia on our way back, so I won't get to the pictures until we get back from that)

0 comments: