Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Audacity of HOPE

Well, well, well. Look what we have here: our first African-American president. This is HUGE. So much in our country will change (for the better, in my opinion). Wow. I fell asleep on the couch early last night and woke up around 10 to hear McCain giving his concession speech. I was floored. When Obama came out to speak in Grant Park, the (happy!!) tears flowed. I witnessed, and was a part of, history in the making. Pretty damn cool.

I'm going to go pick up my scooter this morning (I'll leave my car in their parking lot for a few hours). Today is the last day to ride--starting tomorrow, the rain and cold weather settle in for a long, LONG winter. I'm so, so sad, but at least I have today to ride.

Enjoy the warmer weather today! It's all downhill from here...

0 comments: