Friday, November 21, 2008

The Whore Moans

Exciting news from Iaco-ville! We have TWO showings this weekend! Well, one tomorrow (Sat) and the other on Monday. This is the most we've had since July. We're smart enough not to expect much from them, but wouldn't it be a merry Christmas if we were in a new home? Wishful thinking...

The hormones arrived on Wednesday, so the shots start tomorrow. I'll have Gonal straight-up for the first 4 nights, then a cooter cam test on Wednesday to see if the big G has done any good. If so, on to the 3 shot routine for a while. Or 2 shots and a gel in the va-jay-jay. I forget which. Thanksgiving should be TONS of fun. ☺

Tomorrow is Paul's birthday. He'll be a whopping 43, which means it's the last one I can make fun of him for being in his 40's. I still have 2 weeks of mockery which I plan to use to the fullest extent. We're going to the Northwestern/Univ of IL football game tomorrow. He's talked for 4 years about taking me to an NU game but hasn't, so when it came to getting him a present, I took the bull by the horns and bought tickets. He wasn't as happy as I thought he would be, for some reason. We'll still have fun, regardless.

That's about it. Still TOO much work to do on the online course--I had some publisher-related material added to it and as a result, I get to retype EVERYTHING I put in before. Oh joy. Sadly, tonight was spent cleaning the house, so nothing online got done (except for this and some unnecessary Facebook time).

STAY WARM! You know I'll be dressed in many layers tomorrow!

0 comments: