Monday, June 22, 2009

Coming along

We're slowly but surely getting this house put together. To say we have a lot of shit is an understatement. Ugh. There's stuff I packed before I moved in with Paul that went immediately into storage, plus the stuff he had, plus what we accumulated together...it's crazy. We're trying to be organized about how we put stuff away. Thank goodness we have GREAT storage!! We have a crawl space that's the size of our entire family room, and attic storage off of our bedroom closet. The problem is that I want to unpack everything, not just store it again!

Baby's doing well, I guess. Everyone asks how I feel and frankly, I feel pretty damn great! I get tired still (despite being in the second trimester), but I think that's getting better. I have a baby bump which is still small, but it's definitely getting bigger. I'm not yet wearing maternity clothes, but I have outgrown all of my regular bras (hasn't stopped me from still wearing them...I figure I have a few more weeks that I can get away with it).

I'm still having problems with back pain, but that's nothing new--I've had back pain for most of the last 20+ years. I've been to chiropractors, acupuncturists, massage therapists, and physical therapy. I've spent hours sitting on heating pads and ice packs. I'm thinking I just recently complained of all this same stuff before...

Anyway, we're still trying to get used to having Salsa around. She's loud, sometimes mean, and demands so much attention when we're in the basement (and we often are, since the only connected computer is down here). She's truly exhausting at times.

I'm off to try to find chairs for the family room. I think I may have, but we'll see...

Enjoy the HEAT!!

0 comments: