Friday, November 27, 2009

6 days and counting!

Well, we survived hosting our first Thanksgiving! It would have been a bit smoother if I wasn't so damn big, but it was (not surprisingly) organized and well-thought out! Paul and my mom had everything running on time (save for the deep fryer, which kept blowing fuses) and it was all perfect! The kids played so well together, and everyone seemed to enjoy one anothers company. The only downer of the day was my mother-in-law. Those are stories for another day though.

Only 6 days until the arrival of the little man! The nursery is pretty much done and clothes are washed and put away. I have a few things to get done before he gets here--some Christmas shopping to finish, errands to run, etc. I met with the doctor for the last time on Wed, and he's still growing! I measured 41 cm, 1 over full term. I'm ready for him to be out of there, though I will miss watching and feeling him move around. That's been fascinating to me!

Happy holidays!

0 comments: