Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thankful

For the better part of this summer, I've been tutoring ESL to a German student. It's just 2 days a week, 6 hours total (and great money!). During those times I'm working, I've been so lucky to have my mom and sister babysit. Each week, they take turns coming over and spending 3-5 hours with Jackson, taking the best care of him. For that, I'm so grateful. I don't know what I'd do without either of them, and Jackson is so lucky to have his family here to take such good care of him! Only once have I had to take him down to Oswego (where they both live), though next week I'll take him so he can spend the night at Aunt Cake's. I only have about 3-4 weeks more of this before this tutoring ends, but I plan to make the effort to take him to Oswego as often as I can to spend time with his famly.

I love this little boy with every breath I take, and I'm thankful that I have 2 people I can count on who feel the same!

Thanks, Mom and Kate!!

0 comments: