Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Slacking.

Well, my resolution to be more social seems to be taking a nose dive. Despite spending yesterday morning with my dad and stepmom, I'm feeling like my socialocity is lacking, and I should be out doing more than I am. Granted, we're leaving for Mexico in a week and that leaves little time to be planning things (I'm trying hard to work my way through a list of chores to be done by that point!). After I get back, I have specific things I'd like to try to accomplish:

1) Get together with my friend Jenn-from-across-the-hall (who's no longer across the hall, but that's how we refer to her here) and her 3 boys.

2) Maybe meet Lisa-chan and her 2 chan babies at Ikea? Or Woodfield?

3) Get my Angus-fix.

Ok, that list is really small, but if I can do all those things in the month of April, I'll be happy!

On to Jackson accomplishments: he now dances. Yes, I said he dances. This just means he puts 2 fists on his chest and turning his torso from side to side for 5 seconds. We have no idea where he learned it, but it's CUTE AS HELL to watch! If we ask him to dance, this is what he does. He doesn't need music, and he has about as much rhythm as his pappy. Please don't tell his pappy I said this.

The weather still sucks. It's cold again--in the 40's, which is better than the 20's or 30's, but it's all still cold to me.

0 comments: