Friday, April 29, 2011

Royalty.

Oh, the wedding was SO BEAUTIFUL! I slept on the couch last night, in part because I didn't want to wake Paul up this morning, but also because I was guaranteed a crappy night sleep and would definitely be up in time to catch the goods. Salsa made a TON of noise all night, which woke me numerous times, and then I woke up just after 4am and turned on the TV. I saw everything from the time Williams arrived at the church, and from the sounds of it, I didn't miss much before then. Kate was gorgeous and I was envious as all hell. It was definitely worth getting up early for!

It's nice to see something HAPPY in the news, instead of all the negative crap that happens everyday. I know there are people who don't give a rat's ass about the royals, but there was something so exciting about this wedding! It was on every channel for 6 hours this morning, so most of the naysayers had little choice but to see it.

I'm glad it's finally sunny, it's the weekend, and we have a lot going on! My goals are to get my scooter running tomorrow, and to get through the Pampered Chef party on Sunday. If I can do these 2 things, it'll be a successful weekend!

0 comments: