Sunday, July 3, 2011

Healthy heart!

Jackson has a perfect heart! We saw the pediatric cardiologist on Friday, who did another EKG and an ECHO and said his heart is perfect! He has a slight murmur, but it's something he may grow out of over time. We were relieved beyond words to hear the news!

In other great news, my SIL Maria had a bone scan last week that was also clear. YAY for healthy bodies in the family! Steve is still having a few issues and is on more meds, but he's still moving around well and able to do more than ever.

We're spending a quiet weekend at home, then headed to Waynee World next weekend. This might be my only summer vacation, so I'm going to ENJOY it as much as I can!

I have a new car! After 11 years, I'm now the proud owner of a 2011 Honda CR-V (my second). It's been a great car, so why ruin a good thing? The new one is so nice with so many features I didn't know existed. Since Paul and I have to go to WW separately, we figured it was time to put me in a car we knew would make it. Haha! The old one will be donated to a needy family, maybe one in Joplin, MO, and that makes me feel really good!

Enjoy the beautiful weather!!!


0 comments: