Friday, October 5, 2007

Lalalalalalala

WOW....2 days of doing nothing but laying around is exhausting!!! I've been reclined on the couch, bed, futon, chaise lounge, anywhere that will take me, though I've gotten up on occasion to sit at the computer, dinner table, and the potty. I called Kate yesterday and actually said that I was tired of sitting on my couch. I never in my life thought I'd say anything like that! I'm the ultimate lazy bum in my normal life. Now that I get the chance to do it officially, I'm not really all that happy with it. More than anything, I'd like to just leave the house, take a scooter ride, run some errands, but I'm trying my best to be good, follow all the rules, and really give the little nubbins a chance to stick.

So, I sit and twiddle my thumbs each day. My plan is to stay in and reclined tomorrow, which is probably overkill but I guess I feel like the odds are against us. Paul will be running my errands for me and doing stuff around the house. Sunday, we have his brother's going away party. For those who don't know, Steve is moving to California on the 16th of October. He moved in with us about a week ago and will stay until the 16th. He's basically living in the basement and back bedroom for now.

If you're reading this, feel free to give me a call! I go back to work on Monday (after missing 3 days this week--2 teaching, 1 vet clinic). The pregnancy test is scheduled for the 26th so it'll be quite a long wait until then--with any luck, I'll keep busy and not be thinking about it too much!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're tired because you're PREGNANT!