Friday, October 12, 2007

The news so far....

Well, yesterday I tried one of those home pregnancy tests. The results were negative. I keep hearing that it was possibly too early, that the pregnancy hormones can't be read yet, but to me, it's not looking good. I'm still going to follow all the rules and do what I'm supposed (and avoid what I should), but frankly, I'm just not feeling it. I haven't gotten my period yet (it's due today, but with all that's been going on down there in the last month, I wouldn't be surprised if it was late). If I don't get my period by Monday, I'll take another test (I have 4 of them under the bathroom sink!).

We're headed to Waynee World (Michigan) this weekend for some R&R (for me) and pier removal (for the boys). Actually, I'm going to spend a great deal of time grading the 55 compositions and 40 exams I have to grade. Ick. Only 5 weeks of class at NCC and 8 weeks at WCC. I'm counting down the weeks...

Hope everyone out there has a great weekend! Lisa, have a GREAT time at your baby shower! Sorry to miss it!

0 comments: