Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Jumping in, head first

There is nothing like getting up in the morning and NOT having to rush to be somewhere! I'll have no problem getting used to this. That's not to say I'm not working--I am, and I still have 3 other jobs, but no more the 8am class, or having to leave at 6:30am to get there (did I ever have to leave that early?). I can now do laundry, clean the house, empty the dishwasher...all the things I've neglected for the past 10 weeks. Thank goodness I have a husband who doesn't mind playing housewife. :)

Last night, I started the first of many drugs for IVF. I'll be on a birth control pill for 2 weeks. It seems so ironic to be taking these, but I understand why. Funny that I've NEVER needed to be on them in the past, I'm only on them when I'm trying to get pregnant. Tee hee! Anyway, April 3rd or 4th starts the next drug, Lupron, then 2 days later, I start the whole barrage of drugs--Gonal, Menopur, then eventually the progesterone (shots in the butt). I'm SO glad we waited to start this again...I could not have done this while in school.

I ran a bunch of errands this morning, now I'm off to work this afternoon. The relief of not having to grade online workbooks or prepare for class tomorrow is so nice!! I feel like I can finally breathe again!

B.

0 comments: