Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.

I think I'm a good person. I have my moments, but overall, I try to do good things. I pay taxes, I recycle, I adopt old unwanted dogs, I donate money and clothes and stuff, I try to be a good person overall. But last night I blew it.

I got my second ticket in 2 months. First one was for improper lane usage. Last nights was because, on my way home from school at 10pm, the cop didn't like how I stopped at a stop sign. I got court supervision on the first one (which I have yet to complete). So now what??

I'm screwed. I'm just so screwed. And I'm hormonal. NOT a good combination.

There are real criminals out there and it pisses me off to get busted for something like this. It makes me want to scream, "Do you know there are kids being beaten and shot at this very moment? And you don't like the way I stopped at a stop sign??? At least I fucking slowed down!" I didn't blow it off. Admittedly, I rolled a bit. I'm tired. I'm hormonal.

And I'm now screwed. On a positive note, I wasn't caught speeding!

That's all for today. If anyone has any ideas on how I should deal with this, drop me a line. I can use all the advice I can get. Just don't lecture me on my driving. THANKS a ton.

0 comments: