Friday, May 2, 2008

Send me money.

That's about as blunt as one could be! Why do I want your money? On Saturday June 7th, I'm taking part in the annual fundraiser, Great Steps for NF (neurofibromatosis), held at the Riverwalk in Naperville. Each year, Paul and I join Team Whittenhall, which includes the ever-popular Ben (whose father, Paul, was in our wedding party, and is one of my-Paul's oldest and best friends). Ben is 12 (I think...) and was diagnosed at an early age with NF. If you're unfamiliar with NF, google it sometime to get a good idea of what's involved. Anyway, each year we ask all those we know and love to donate to this very worthy cause. If you'd like to send a little something (any amount will help!), your donation will be tax-deductible and come along with my undying gratitude. Email me for the address. I can take donations via check, cash, or PayPal.

That's all for now. Thanks for helping support this great cause!!

0 comments: