Monday, October 27, 2008

Two weeks

Well, the house has been on the market for 2 weeks now and we haven't had a single nibble. No showing (except for the realtor tour, which had a bunch of lookers), no calls, nothing. If I hear one more person tell me that we're in a really bad market (because, you know, I had no idea), I'll scream. I KNOW it's a bad market. I had hoped that with all the changes we made, money we poured into this place, and the price it's at, we'd have had something by now. It's so incredibly frustrating.

Wednesday is my procedure--they shoot dye in my fallopian tubes to see if they're open. I already know they're fine (I had a similar test last year), but I'll go through the motions. Just like all the other tests, this one will have excellent results yet beg the question of why I'm still not pregnant. Almost as frustrating as the house situation.

My online class is going nowhere for the moment. I have a meeting with the IT guru today, and hopefully he'll be able to pull it all together for me. I'm confused on how to organize it online, and this has left me seriously stalled. Once I figure this out, I'll be on my way, which means every waking moment outside of work will be spent on this class. It HAS to be done by Dec 1st. It's on the spring schedule and students will be able to start registering for it a week from today. I have no choice here. Not doing it could jeopardize any hope I have of a teaching career at WCC (not my first choice of career places, but it's all I have for now).

I'm off to pre-bowl and my meeting with Mr. IT! Stay WARM!

0 comments: