Friday, December 12, 2008

The balloon has deflated a bit

The results are in:



Basically, we only have 4 little frozen buggers. Granted, this is more than a year ago, and it's better than none, but considering 9 were basically wasted, that bums me out big time. I had really hoped for a few more, at least enough to try this again if this attempt doesn't work. I'm not trying to be negative, but we've been here before and it hasn't worked before. I'm just trying to steel myself for the worst, I guess.

I'm discouraged. And really, REALLY bummed. Having a couple more would have allowed for one more attempt. I guess we could do that with 2, then save the last 2 for a surrogate (hey Kate, is your uterus ready??). That just decreases our chances though.

I think I'm going to bite the bullet and pee on a stick Sunday morning, just to see what results I can get. I think I'm far enough away from the hCG trigger shot that it shouldn't falsely affect the results (like they did in April and FLIPPED ME OUT). I'm still nervous.

Keep your fingers crossed for future positive results!!

0 comments: