Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Vamos a Mexico!

Ok, yes, the rumors are true--I'm headed to Mexico for 5 days (Jan 5-9). My friend Peggy talked me into it (after weeks of trying!) and I finally caved. My biggest hangup was the money, of course. And taking a trip like this without Paul! Sounds corny, but I really do love traveling with Paul--we're so alike when it comes to most things travel-related (except shopping). He's easy to travel with. Peggy should be a lot of fun as well, but I can't make out with her. Hee hee! However, she speaks (and teaches) Spanish so that'll make it a lot easier!

This trip means I NEEEEEEED to finish the online class ASAP! It's coming along--this past weekend, I spent a good deal of time on it and got a lot done. I can definitely see a light at the end of the tunnel! I'll work on it all day Friday, then quite a bit this weekend, and then all day next Monday. With any luck, I'll have it done by then. Keep all fingers crossed!

I haven't finished my Christmas shopping yet. I'm at a loss as to what to get Paul--I have a couple things, but I'm thinking I need more. Maybe I don't. Most of the kids are done, as are the parents. I still have a TON of prep work to do to get the gifts ready.

That's about it here. No talk of babies or what's next. We're waiting until after the holidays to deal with it. We'll probably go talk to the doctor after I get back from Mexico and figure out what our options are, then go from there.

Happy Holidays to all!!

0 comments: