Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Two thousand nine

I'm hoping for so many good things in 2009...

A baby? There's always that hope, but no more expectations.

A new home? I have a LOT of hope that this will happen! I have my eye on one--right now, it's a little too high in our price range, but it's so incredibly cool looking in the pictures. I have yet to see it in person, but might have to swing by there one of these days. We still haven't had a single looker at ours since T'giving, but the swing upward should start in February...

A cancer-free sister-in-law? YES! With only 3 more chemo treatments to go, followed by radiation, she's well on her way to being in remission. All the signs look good and her prognosis is excellent, so this is a gimme.

A good tan? ☺ YOU BETCHA! After next week, I'll be bronzed and feeling good. The break will do me wonders as well.

World peace? Well, maybe not, but I'm pretty stinkin' excited about our new president. He may not be the person to solve all the worlds problems, but if he can get our economy on track and keep our heads above water, that's saying a lot.

Happy New Year to all!!

0 comments: