Monday, January 5, 2009

Hola!

Well, it's Mon evening and I'm sitting in an airport in Dallas, waiting for my long-awaited flight to Mexico. After a cluster- of problems this morning, including a 2 hour delay in Chicago that resulted in us missing our connecting flight in Denver, we've ended up here. We won't get to the hotel until after 10pm tonight, if we're lucky. Missed a 1/2 day of sun, drinking, and eating, and you know I'm NOT HAPPY.

All that aside, I'm looking forward to the break! Should be nice, but I have a LOT to do when we get back--finishing the online class being at the top of the list. Shouldn't take long, I hope.

I already miss my hubby, but he's happy I'm going (not that I'll be gone, but that I'll finally be warm!). I'm going to leave this here and hopefully, the next time I update, I'll be well tanned!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

0 comments: