Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Homeless in Geneva

Poop. Looks like we aren't going to have financing in time to close on the house tomorrow, which means we move out, but not in. Yes, we will be ever-so-slightly homeless. I'm bummed. We'll be spending the night with Paul's friend, Ken. He's really nice, but he has no internet or cable, so it'll be a loooooooooooong day. Also means I have to go email-free for about 24 hours. Ugh. How else will I hear Cathy complaining about my lack of interesting blog news? HEE HEE!

We're hoping to have everything straightened out by Friday at the latest. Meanwhile, the cats are at the vet clinic (where I work). It'll be nice to have them home again! At least it'll be nice to have Daisy back. Salsa's another story....

So that's the latest. I can only hope that the next time I update this blog, it'll be from my new beautiful house!!

0 comments: