Monday, June 1, 2009

13/3

Well, I'm now 13 weeks pregnant, and creeping up on 3 weeks homeless. I cannot tell you how much this SUCKS. I'm so depressed that I basically do nothing but sit around watching bad network TV when I'm not working (because, of course, there's no cable or internet where we're staying). I don't want to see anyone--and trust me, you don't want to see me...I'm horrible company these days. There's not a damn stinkin' thing I can do about this either, except sit around and dream about how to decorate the house that I don't live in. FUCKING SUCKS.

Ok, now that that's out of the way, everything else is ok. IacoBaby has been doing well, I guess. I feel good, except there's one thing that affects me: MILK. Most people wouldn't find this devastating like I do--I LOVE LOVE LOVE drinking milk and used to go through a gallon a week (or less). Now I get diarrhea. BAD. It's been just over 3 weeks since I've had milk, except one small 1/2 pint from McDonald's last week for breakfast, which hit me 2 days later. Today, I said SCREW IT and bought a gallon. I'll pay for it, but it's sooooo good to drink the great white elixir yet again.

That's it for today. Nothing new, which is the only news, I guess. One good thing we did: saw the movie UP yesterday in 3D. VERY good movie! Weird to see it with just the 2 of us--the last couple of movies we went to involved taking children, so this is the first kids' movie we saw without them. And we missed them.

Enjoy the rain!

0 comments: