Tuesday, June 16, 2009

WE'RE HOME!!

This is the first chance I've had to update, and I only have a few minutes to do it (I'm at the vet clinic and it's crazy busy!). Just an update that we closed on the house last Friday!!! YAY!! I cannot tell you how happy we are to be in our own home. We owe a debt of gratitude to those who let us stay with them.

I also owe a HUGE thanks to my mom, who has been at my house unpacking boxes every day since we moved there (save for today, but that's ok!!). She's put our kitchen together, which was no easy feat!! Even when I pooped out, she kept going. We could not have gotten where we are right now without her help. THANKS, MOM!!

I'll update more later--we still don't have DSL yet, but we're working on it. Hopefully we'll have it in the next day or so.

HOME SWEET HOME!!

0 comments: