Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Preliminary reports indicate...

Unfortunately, it looks as though Jackson will be an only child. While my official blood test isn't until Friday, all the pee tests to this point have been negative. When I was pregnant with Jackson, I knew several days before the official test (like, by now). I'm sad, but I'm ok with this and feel like at least now, I'll be sufficiently emotionally prepared to hear Friday's negative result. I'm thankful every day of my life that I have Jackson, so that's something to be VERY happy about!!

Now...it's on to other things. Like my poor office, which for the past 2 years has been horribly neglected in the hopes of turning it into another baby's room. Since that won't be happening, I've decided to turn it into....(wait for it)....AN OFFICE! That's my goal for this month, to have a real, functioning office by the start of September. I'd like to be able to see the carpet on the floor, and know in what bin I put every little craft item. Not too much to ask! Knowing how I am though, I fear there will be a lot of distractions (like cleaning out the guest room, and the linen closet, and the attic storage....), but I'm determined to stick to my office plan.

Enjoy this weather! We've had the house opened up for more than a week now, and it's wonderful to have some fresh air in here!



0 comments: